Banana protein pancakes for breakfast? Yes please! You only need a couple of ingredients and the pancakes are truly healthy and delicious!
Scroll further down for the vegan alternative of the recipe.
- – 125g flower
- – 1 scoop Ekopura Organic Whey Protein
- – 2 tea spoons of baking powder
- – 1/4 tea spoon salt
- – 1 egg, stirred
- – 250ml organic milk
- – 2 spoons of plant oil
- – 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- – Fresh fruit of your choice
How to make them?
- – Mix the flower, baking powder and salt in a bowl. In a separate bowl mix the egg, organic milk, plant oil, Ekopura Organic Whey and the bananas.
- – Stirr the flower mixture through the banana mixture, the batter will be a bit lumpy.
- – Heat the frying pan at medium heat. Pour the batter into the pan and bake the pancakes until they are golden brown on both sides; serve them up while they’re still warm and finish it off with some delicious fresh fruit. Enjoy!
Plant based recipe?
Would you rather prefer a 100% plant based recipe then you can replace the milk by almond milk, the egg by apple sauce and the whey by Ekopura Vegan Protein. Enjoy!
Ekopura only makes use of pure organic ingredients that are the best for your body but also for nature. Have a look at all of our products here.