Do you want to return a product? That’s possible. There are certain conditions that need to be met.
- Products can only be returned unopened and without damage.
- Each purchase has a withdrawal period of 30 days after purchase. When the 30-day reflection period has passed, the right of withdrawal expires
- Costs of returns is free if the above conditions are met
- Returns are also free of charge in the event of a wrongly delivered product, a defective product or if the product is past its expiration date upon receipt (our products generally have a shelf life of approximately 12 months upon purchase)
- After receipt and inspection of the returned products, the purchase amount will be refunded as soon as possible and at the latest within 30 days
You can easily organize returns yourself via the Ekopura Return Portal. You need your name, zip code and order number and have to go through a number of steps. Make sure the products are well packed and hand them in at a service point of choice.