We can not get enough of protein fluff. This time we made fluff with raspberries, fresh strawberries and pure chocolate. Super easy to make. What are you waiting for! Enjoy.
- 1 scoop Ekopura organic casein powder
- Half glass of organic milk
- 125 grams of frozen raspberries
- Crush the frozen fruit in a blender into a fine paste.
- Then add the casein and milk and blend to a creamy mixture.
- Mix it for a minimum of 3 minutes (longer is better) into a lightweight fluffy mass with an electric mixer.
- Finish with some fresh fruit and pure chocolate toppings and your delicious protein Fluff is ready to eat. Enjoy!